By Marc J. Selverstone
A spouse to John F. Kennedy offers a complete number of historiographical essays addressing the existence and management of the nation’s thirty fifth president.
- Features unique contributions from top Kennedy scholars
- Reassesses Kennedy, his management, and the period of the recent Frontier
- Reconsiders proper Kennedy scholarship and issues to new avenues of research
- Considers the foremost crises confronted via Kennedy, besides household matters together with women’s concerns and civil rights
Read Online or Download A Companion to John F. Kennedy (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) PDF
Similar world history books
This is often the tale of the world's humans over the last 4 million years. It starts off prior to the human race moved out of Africa to discover and settle the opposite continents, a number of of that have been later marooned by means of the nice emerging of the seas. it's the tale of the inhabited global being pulled aside, and of it coming jointly back in contemporary centuries.
Wellington's males Remembered is a reference paintings which has been compiled on behalf of the organization of associates of the Waterloo Committee and includes over 3,000 memorials to squaddies who fought within the Peninsular conflict and at Waterloo among 1808 and 1815, including one hundred fifty battlefield and regimental memorials in 24 nations world wide.
The 1st airplane to be purposely designed as a radar-equipped nightfigher, Northrop's P-61 Black Widow used to be seriously inspired via early RAF wrestle adventure with radar-equipped plane in 1940/41. outfitted primarily round the cumbersome Radiation Laboratory SCR-720 radar, which was once fixed within the aircraft's nostril, the P-61 proved to be the most important fighter ever produced for frontline provider by way of the USAAF.
Slowing down worldwide warming is likely one of the most crucial difficulties dealing with the world’s policymakers this present day. One favorite answer is to control carbon intake via taxation, together with the taxation of fuel. but fuel tax degrees are a lot decrease within the usa than in different places. Why is that this so, and what does it let us know in regards to the customers for taxing carbon right here?
- Macho Men and Modern Women: Mexican Immigration, Social Experts and Changing Family Values in the 20th Century United States (Family Values and Social Change)
- Bootleggers, Lobstermen & Lumberjacks: Fifty of the Grittiest Moments in the History of Hardscrabble New England
- World's Great Men of Color, Volume I
- Curing Their Ills: Colonial Power and African Illness
- Interpreting American History: Reconstruction
- Fashion beyond Versailles: Consumption and Design in Seventeenth-Century France
Additional resources for A Companion to John F. Kennedy (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History)
A Companion to John F. Kennedy (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) by Marc J. Selverstone