By Joan T. Erber
The 3rd version of this crucial textual content has been up to date and multiplied with new fabric that displays the latest advancements within the box, and explores our present figuring out of a wide variety of subject matters with regards to getting older and older adulthood.
- Fresh version comprises updated content material corresponding to revised case histories and transformed fabric on key thoughts and study applications
- Retains the profitable layout of the second one variation, with bankruptcy contents framed by means of person histories
- Dual versions upload cohesiveness to the presentation of theory
- Thematic constitution enables reader comprehension
- Instructor assets supplied on-line upon book at www.wiley.com/go/erber
Read or Download Aging and Older Adulthood PDF
Best developmental psychology books
This ebook examines the mathematical problems in ordinary and bizarre populations. It discusses the behavioural, academic and neuropsychological features of individuals with mathematical problems, and academic interventions to avoid, diagnose, deal with or ameliorate such problems. The booklet brings jointly stories from diverse disciplines, together with developmental psychology, neuroscience and schooling, and comprises views from practising academics.
This re-creation of the hugely profitable basics of improvement: The Psychology of youth has been completely revised and up to date to mirror the interesting new findings within the thriving sector of developmental psychology. The e-book addresses a few interesting questions including:Are little ones born solid or undesirable?
Baby improvement: Theories and demanding views offers a fascinating and perceptive review of either well-established and up to date theories in baby and adolescent psychology. This particular precis of conventional medical views along serious post-modern considering will supply readers with a feeling of the ancient improvement of other faculties of notion.
This ebook discusses the burgeoning international of younger children’s publicity to academic media and its myriad implications for examine, concept, perform, and coverage. specialists throughout educational disciplines and the media fill wisdom gaps and handle matters concerning apps, eBooks, and different screen-based technologies—which are getting used via more youthful and more youthful children—and content material supply and layout.
- Psychotherapy: Theory, Practice, Modern and Postmodern Influences
- L'Adulte surdoué à la conquête du bonheur (ESSAIS DOC.) (French Edition)
- Prolonged Psychosocial Effects of Disaster: A Study of Buffalo Creek (Personality, Psychopathology, and Psychotherapy (Academic Pr))
- Family, Self, and Human Development Across Cultures: Theory and Applications, Second Edition
Additional info for Aging and Older Adulthood
Aging and Older Adulthood by Joan T. Erber