By Dr Robert J. Dalessandro,David H. Huntoon
• absolutely up-to-date with the newest details for officials of all ranks, branches, and components
• Uniforms and insignia, tasks and tasks, privileges and regulations, courtesy and customs, posts and organisations, laws and references
• colour pictures of medals and badges
Read Online or Download Army Officer's Guide PDF
Best military history books
“A excellent book—an American comparable to John Keegan’s The Face of conflict. I essentially think that Grunts is destined to be a vintage. ”—Dave Grossman, writer of On Killing and On CombatFrom the acclaimed writer of The lifeless and people approximately to Die comes a sweeping narrative of six many years of strive against, and an eye-opening account of the evolution of the yank infantry.
The amphibious attack opposed to a defended seashore is absolutely explored from the viewpoint of the defender.
In accordance with the epic precise tale of the Chosin Reservoir crusade of the Korean warfare! within the iciness of 1950, deep in the frozen mountains of North Korea, 15,000 U. S. squaddies and Marines have been surrounded and trapped by means of 120,000 chinese language infantrymen. regardless of the chances, the Marines refused to give up and fought their method seventy eight miles to the ocean and rescued 98,000 refugees.
An army operation not like the other on American soil, Morgan's Raid used to be characterised by means of exceptional pace, superhuman patience and leading edge strategies. one of many nation's so much colourful leaders, accomplice normal John Hunt Morgan, took his cavalry via enemy-occupied territory in 3 states in a single of the longest offensives of the Civil conflict.
- Defeat in Detail: The Ottoman Army in the Balkans, 1912-1913
- Data Quality Problems in Army Logistics: Classification, Examples, and Solutions: Classification, Examples and Solutions
- Harald Hardrada: The Warrior's Way
- The Philadelphia Campaign: Brandywine and the Fall of Philadelphia: 1 (Stackpole Military History Series)
Extra resources for Army Officer's Guide
Army Officer's Guide by Dr Robert J. Dalessandro,David H. Huntoon