By Klaus D. Sattler
The Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook comprises vast, interdisciplinary assurance of carbon nanomaterials, encompassing the whole scope of the field—from physics, chemistry, and fabrics technology to molecular biology, engineering, and medicine—in complete volumes.
Written in an academic type, this moment quantity of the sourcebook:
- Focuses on nanoparticles, nanocapsules, nanofibers, nanoporous constructions, and nanocomposites
- Describes the basic homes, development mechanisms, and processing of every nanomaterial discussed
- Explores functionalization for digital, power, biomedical, and environmental applications
- Showcases fabrics with unprecedented homes, synthesis tools, large-scale construction innovations, and alertness prospects
- Provides the instruments priceless for knowing present and destiny know-how advancements, together with very important equations, tables, and graphs
Each bankruptcy is devoted to another kind of carbon nanomaterial and addresses 3 major components: formation, homes, and purposes. This setup allows speedy and straightforward seek, making the Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook: Nanoparticles, Nanocapsules, Nanofibers, Nanoporous buildings, and Nanocomposites vital reference for scientists and engineers.
Read or Download Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook: Nanoparticles, Nanocapsules, Nanofibers, Nanoporous Structures, and Nanocomposites, Volume II: Volume 2 PDF
Best solid-state physics books
One of many major ambitions of investigations of shock-wave phenomena in condensed subject is to strengthen tools for predicting results of explosions, high-velocity collisions, and different kinds of excessive dynamic loading of fabrics and buildings. in line with the result of foreign study carried out during the last 30 years, this publication is addressed not just to specialists in shock-wave physics, but in addition to representatives from adjoining fields of task and to scholars who search an advent to the present concerns.
Topological insulators are insulating within the bulk, yet technique metal states current round its boundary because of the topological foundation of the band constitution. The steel side or floor states are proof against susceptible illness or impurities, and powerful opposed to the deformation of the method geometry. This ebook, the 1st of its variety on topological insulators, offers a unified description of topological insulators from one to 3 dimensions according to the converted Dirac equation.
Predictive theories of phenomena regarding part switch with functions in engineering are investigated during this quantity, e. g. solid-liquid section swap, quantity and floor harm, and section switch related to temperature discontinuities. Many different part swap phenomena akin to solid-solid part switch suit reminiscence alloys and vapor-liquid section switch also are explored.
The contributions during this two-volume set symbolize the paintings of over 200 overseas researchers from universities, govt laboratories and undefined, with diversified backgrounds and pursuits in a variety of coatings and skinny movie tactics. the 2 hundred and 6 papers attest to the truth that Metallurgical Coatings is a speedily growing to be box attracting specialists from the big fabrics, medical and technical neighborhood.
- Basic X-Ray Scattering for Soft Matter
- Circuit Design Techniques for Non-Crystalline Semiconductors
- Solid State Physics: Advances in Research and Applications, Vol. 55
- Modulation Calorimetry: Theory and Applications
- Luttinger Model:The First 50 Years and Some New Directions (Series on Directions in Condensed Matter Physics)
Extra info for Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook: Nanoparticles, Nanocapsules, Nanofibers, Nanoporous Structures, and Nanocomposites, Volume II: Volume 2
Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook: Nanoparticles, Nanocapsules, Nanofibers, Nanoporous Structures, and Nanocomposites, Volume II: Volume 2 by Klaus D. Sattler