By Jan Koolman,Klaus Heinrich Roehm
Extraordinary colour illustrations make biochemistry techniques effortless to appreciate and retain
Providing a strong visible review of the whole spectrum of human biochemistry, the 3rd version of the preferred Color Atlas of Biochemistry is a perfect reference and research reduction. It makes use of the signature Flexibook structure, such as double-page spreads with transparent explanatory textual content at the left-hand web page and exquisitely designated full-color pix at the correct. those bite-sized studying drugs make sure that your overview of any given subject is quickly, effective, and accomplished, permitting you to focus on the precise info you wish for school room and examination success.
New beneficial properties of this bestselling evaluation book:
- Increased specialise in pathobiochemical features and scientific correlations, specially worthy for examination education within the medical sciences
- New and multiplied sections at the immune and digestive structures, motor proteins, delivery strategies, blood clotting and fibrinolysis, biochemistry of fatty tissue, metabolic integration, neurotransmitters and their receptors, sign transduction, and masses more!
- Symbols for atoms, biomolecules, coenzymes, biochemical methods, and chemical reactions are color-coded to advertise fast comprehension
- Computer pictures that supply simulated 3D representations of significant molecules, making advanced material tangible
- Convenient colour thumb index that publications you speedy in the course of the book
This brilliant didactic atlas has been utilized by clinical and health and wellbeing technological know-how scholars all over the world considering the fact that its first ebook in German in 1994 and has on account that been translated into nine languages. Its unrivalled illustrations, concise textual content, and concentrated presentation all mix to create an outstanding, high-yield learn guide.
Read Online or Download Color Atlas of Biochemistry PDF
Best medical reference books
Written by way of an skilled writer and lecturer, this 5 half textual content provides an advent to drug and alcohol misuse and provides:the context of alcohol and drug misuse, and the nature and theories of habit, together with a ancient evaluation and coverage projects in modern society an summary of the issues linked to psychoactive elements and their impression on teams resembling black and minority ethnic humans, teenagers, ladies, older humans and the homelessan figuring out of the ordinary position responses to substance misuse in a number of diverse settings and contexts, together with basic care, group and hospitals a framework for evaluation, care making plans, damage relief method, facing overdose, intoxication and withdrawals, mental and pharmacological interventionsan available and skills-oriented method of help scholars and practitioners in facing drug and alcohol misuse.
'Sie haben Krebs. ' - So fangen die siebzehn Geschichten an. Wir werden Zeugen der ersten Erschütterung, der bodenlosen Angst zu sterben. Danach die ersten Fragen: was once genau habe ich? Wie werde ich behandelt? Wo finde ich meinen Arzt? Kann ich ihm vertrauen? Jeder durchläuft seine Krise. Dann jedoch taucht etwas Neues auf: Die innere individual, verblüffend klar und mutig, geleitet von nunmehr deutlicher wahrgenommenen Bedürfnissen.
Sensible Marine Biomaterials: homes and functions offers readers with the newest details at the assorted marine setting as a source for lots of new components, together with biopolymers, bioceramics, and biominerals. As contemporary advances and investment has enabled scientists to start harnessing a lot of those fabrics for biomedical functions from drug supply to bone tissue engineering and biosensors, this crucial new textual content offers readers with a entire evaluate of those fabrics and their practical functions within the biomedical box.
Das Gesundheitssystem ist in seiner bisherigen shape nicht zukunftsfähig: Durch die Alterung der Gesellschaft nehmen immer mehr Menschen Leistungen in Anspruch, während immer weniger Menschen diese Leistungen bezahlen und ausführen. Eugen Münch hat mit seinem Konzept der Netzwerkmedizin einen unternehmerischen Entwurf in die Diskussion eingebracht, mit dem die drohende Rationierung im Gesundheitswesen verhindert werden soll.
- Coping Effectively With Spinal Cord Injuries: A Group Program, Workbook (Treatments That Work)
- Atlas of Electromyography
- Multidisciplinary Management of Gastric Neoplasms, An Issue of Surgical Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Surgery)
- Medizinische Statistik: Angewandte Biometrie für Ärzte und Gesundheitsberufe (German Edition)
- Functional and Molecular Imaging in Oncology, An Issue of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Radiology)
- Atlas of Thyroid Surgery: Principles, Practice, and Clinical Cases
Additional info for Color Atlas of Biochemistry
Color Atlas of Biochemistry by Jan Koolman,Klaus Heinrich Roehm