By Elson L. So,Philippe Ryvlin
Read or Download MRI-Negative Epilepsy: Evaluation and Surgical Management PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Neuropsychologists have a major function in potentiating the psychosocial adjustment and caliber of lifetime of sufferers via powerful analysis and rehabilitation of cognitive and psychomotor deficits brought on by acute and protracted ailment. completely up-to-date and improved, this moment variation of the hugely acclaimed clinical Neuropsychology includes a entire evaluation of the swiftly constructing literature relating the organization among cognition and clinical illnesses.
Released within the yr 1985, Trauma and its Wake is a beneficial contribution to the sector of Counseling and faculty Psychology.
Drug-resistant epilepsy with unfavorable MRI is usually noticeable in sufferers thought of for epilepsy surgical procedure; although, scientific review and surgical operation is particularly complicated and not easy. complex imaging strategies are had to become aware of the site of the epileptogenic quarter. typically, intracranial EEG recording is needed to delineate the sector of seizure onset - this includes a few hazards of significant problems.
Medications and the Neuroscience of habit: An creation to Psychopharmacology, moment version by means of Adam Prus offers an creation to the speedily advancing box of psychopharmacology through analyzing how drug activities within the mind impact mental tactics. The booklet presents historic heritage to offer readers an appreciation for the advance of medicines and neuroscience over the years, overlaying significant themes in psychopharmacology, together with new medications and up to date developments in drug use.
- Concurrent Treatment of PTSD and Substance Use Disorders Using Prolonged Exposure (COPE): Therapist Guide (Treatments That Work)
- When Someone You Love Suffers from Posttraumatic Stress: What to Expect and What You Can Do
- Introductory Linguistics for Speech and Language Therapy Practice
- International Handbook of Anger: Constituent and Concomitant Biological, Psychological, and Social Processes
- Perceiving Geometry: Geometrical Illusions Explained by Natural Scene Statistics
- Written Expression Disorders (Neuropsychology and Cognition)
Additional info for MRI-Negative Epilepsy: Evaluation and Surgical Management
MRI-Negative Epilepsy: Evaluation and Surgical Management by Elson L. So,Philippe Ryvlin